Knee sleeves differ from knee braces. Knee sleeves are designed to help reduce the chance of knee injury where knee braces are designed to protect the knee from a previous injury.
Knee sleeves compress the knee which increases blood flow and reduces pain during and after strenuous workouts. It also keeps the knee warm (especially neoprene knee sleeves) and limits patella tendon movement.
If you are following the Firefighter Furnace Workout Program you have probably noticed we squat a lot. Squats increase overall strength and mobility helping you reach your goals quicker.
Below are 3 tested and trusted knee sleeves to help you on your journey:
1. Rehband 7mm Knee Sleeve
- Original 7mm Blue Knee Sleeve from Rehband (Model 7051) in classic Rehband royal blue fabric.
- Designed in Sweden and Made in Estonia by Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH
- Often imitated but never duplicated – the top selling Rehband knee sleeve of all time
- Injury prevention and recovery/rehabilitation. Increase your performance while protecting your knees
- IPF and IWF approved for competition
Order Here On Amazon Rehband 7mm Knee Sleeve
2. Rehband Knee Support, Core Line
- Superior Rehband quality in an advanced 3-D contoured design
- 5mm Neoprene hugs your knee providing warmth and support without sliding down
- Great for men or women of any age
- Injury prevention and recovery/rehbilitation from a trusted name in the Health Care Industry – Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH
Order Here On Amazon Rehband Knee Support, Core Line
3. Rocktape Knee Caps
- Provides compression, warmth & lateral stability during Deadlifts, pistols and squats
- Heat sealed seams for better contouring
- Added height for VMO* support
- Available in 5mm or 7mm neoprene thicknesses
- Sold as pair (two Knee Caps per package)
Order Here On Amazon Rock Tape Knee Caps