Recipe of the Week
Fire House Chicken Wrap
Quality proteins will support the repletion of muscles and promote recovery after tough workouts. In as little as one 4-ounce serving of chicken, half of a firefighters daily protein needs are met.
Serves about 2-3 people, add ingredients if needed.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 4 tablespoons chopped Kalamata olives
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon minced, red onions
- 1 tablespoon canola oil mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the dressing, and set aside.
- Grill chicken breasts on medium heat until cooked through.
- Cool chicken and dice.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, tomatoes, artichokes and olives. Pour the dressing over the vegetable and chicken mixture, and toss gently until mixture is fully coated.
- Place tortilla on a flat surface. Place 1/2 cup of vegetable and chicken mixture on a tortilla. Roll burrito-style and serve.