Cinnamon & Curry Spiced Chicken Thighs
Ingredients for 5 servings:
- 2.5 lb raw, lean chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of sea salt
- generous amount of pepper (if desired)
- freshly chopped mint
- Set oven to 420F.
- Carefully trim away all visible fat. To reduce the amount of fat in this recipe, substitute the chicken thighs with lean chicken breasts.
- Add chicken thighs to a bowl and toss in the seasonings. Mix, and thoroughly massage the seasonings into the chicken using your hands.
- Place the chicken thighs on a baking sheet, allowing for enough space between the thighs.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 420F.
- Garnish with freshly chopped mint to boost the flavors even more.
Approximate macros for 1 of 5 servings:
272 calories, 44g protein, 0g carbs, 9g fat, 0g fiber, 0g sugar